Monday, April 18, 2011

Bubbles

Have you ever had an idea that sounded so brilliant that you can't believe that it came from your brain? I once had a million dollar idea, and today I am kicking my self for not hatching a plan of action. This weekend I was watching T.V. and saw a commercial and noticed that they have come up with a new product to entertain slow adults and children alike everywhere. What is this new product you ask? Colored bubbles. Why am I kicking my self?  Because I thought of this simple yet borderline genius idea 8 years ago. Except my idea was for glow in the dark bubbles. Can you imagine the awesomeness of such a product? Ravers all over the world would be ..."raving?" At any rate have a look for your self ---->  http://www.crayola.com/products/splash/colored_bubbles/



2 comments:

  1. Ha-ha that’s awesome I never thought about bubbles being collard. I can see how kids could stay entertained for hours with collard bubbles. When I was a kid I used to play with bubbles for hours. That goes to show you that when you have an idea you need to run with it because if you don’t someone else will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember thinking how neat it would be to see little glowing orbs floating in the night sky. And how they would be mistaken for UFO's or fairies, or something ridiculous like that. It would be hours of entertainment. : )

    ReplyDelete